主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-3-18 23:51:38 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
温尼伯站本着自由、开放、包容、多元的宗旨,是加拿大曼尼托巴省温尼伯市华人获取资讯和交流的网络平台,是中国留学生和移民的休闲娱乐网上家园。为了维护论坛秩序,规范会员的管理制度,特制订以下细则并拥有把不符合论坛言论规则的帖子删除或限制回复的权利:

1.不得发表包含种族、肤色、性别、性取向、宗教、民族、地域、卖*卖毒、残疾、社会经济状况歧视内容的言论

2.不得污言秽语,不得进行刷屏、恶意顶贴、恶意灌水等影响他人阅读的行为。

3.不得发表宣扬邪教、色情、淫秽、暴力、教唆犯罪的言论。

4.不得发表对他人构成伤害的言论,以及恶意人身攻击性质的言论。应尊重他人隐私,除非涉及公众利益或者经当事人同意,不得发表他人的姓名、住址、电话、照片等个人资料以及隐私信息。

5.发言前应了解所在版的讨论主题和相关规定,不发表与版规不符的言论,不在他人的帖子内发表与主帖内容无关的言论。

6.不得发表网络赚钱禁广告,传销或间接传销广告等误导性广告

7.不得因为任何原因闹版。如对版务或版主有意见和看法,请随时与版主或管理员沟通,请勿采取激进的方式闹版。

8.不得用挑衅的言语污蔑、诽谤版主和管理员。用户不得在论坛发布"***不配当版主"或"你认为***合适当版主吗?"之类的任何挑战版**威的帖子或投票,一经发现,版主和管理员均可立即删除,情况严重者将给予警告或对其ID封闭处理。

9.本网站有部分文章是由网友自由上传,对于此类文章本站仅提供交流平台,不为其观点及言论负责;部分内容经社区和论坛转载,原作者未知,如果您发现本网站上有侵犯您的知识产权的文章,请及时与我们联络。

以上所有原则,根据论坛发展变化,随时更改,并达到必要效应,更改时不另行通知。
本规定自公布之日(2015-3-18)起实施,本论坛有权根据网友的意见和实施情况对本规定进一步完善,且保有对此规定的最终解释权。

联系电话:431-777-9018
邮箱:[email protected]

Privacy Policy
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
If you choose to use my Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that I collect is used for providing and improving the Service. I will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Policy.
The terms used in this Privacy Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, which is accessible at 温尼伯站 unless otherwise defined in this Privacy Policy.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request is retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Link to privacy policy of third party service providers used by the app

Log Data
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
Service Providers
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
  • To facilitate our Service;
  • To provide the Service on our behalf;
  • To perform Service-related services; or
  • To assist us in **yzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
we will upload users' installed apps information to http://userdata.andrcool.com/userdata/userdata.php without prominent disclosure.
What personal information do we collect
You can visit our Website without registering for an account. When you decide to provide us with your personal information, you agree that such information is sent to and stored on our servers. We collect the following types of personal information:
Information we collect automatically: When you visit our Website, use our Services and or reply to ads or other content, we automatically collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other equipment that provides access. This information includes, but is not limited to:
•information from your interaction with our Website and Services, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from www.chinesewinnipeg.net, referring URL, ad data, IP address and standard web log information; and
•information we collect through cookies, web beacons and similar technologies.

Information you provide to us: We collect and store any information you enter on our Website or that you provide to us when you use our Services. This information includes, but is not limited to:
•information that you provide to us when you register for an account or for the Services that you use;
•additional information that you may provide to us through social media sites or third party Services;
•information provided in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website or correspondence that is sent to us;
•information about your location and the location of your device, including your device¡ˉs unique identifier information if you have enabled this service on your mobile device, and
•your resume if you choose to submit it to us for consideration through our careers page
Information from other sources: We may receive or collect additional information about you from third parties and add this to our account information. This information includes, but is not limited to: demographic data, navigation data, additional contact data and additional data about you from other sources, such as public authorities, to the extent permitted by law.
How we use your personal information
You agree that we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
•to provide you access to our Services and Customer Support by means of e-mail or telephone;
•to prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, fraud and security breaches and to enforce our Terms of Use;
•to personalize, measure and improve our Services, content and ads;
•to provide you with other services that you have requested, as described when we collected the information.
Sharing information with and registration on social media sites: We may offer sign-on Services that enable you to access the Website or related websites with your login credentials. We can also offer Services that enable you to share information with third party social media websites, such as Facebook, QQ and Weixin.
If you provide us access to personal information stored on third party websites, the scope of access to this personal information shall vary per website and will be determined by both your own browser settings and your consent. If you wish to connect your third party account to your www.chinesewinnipeg.net account and you consent to us accessing the information in these third party accounts, you agree that we can collect, use and store information from this third party website in accordance with this Privacy Policy.
Transfer of your personal information to third parties: We may disclose your personal information to third parties in accordance with this Privacy Policy and applicable legislation and regulations. As further described under Section 4, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may share your personal information with:
•companies of the liuxueshengwang to provide joint content and services (such as registration and customer support), to prevent, detect and investigate possible illegal activities, violations of our policy, fraud and/or data security breaches, and to support decision making on products, websites, applications, services, tools and communication. The company will only use this information to send you marketing messages when you yourself have requested their services, and they will use your personal information in accordance with their respective privacy policy.
•service providers with whom we have entered into an agreement to help us provide our Services on the website, such as financial service providers, marketing agencies and technical support. In such cases, the personal information shall remain under the control of Marktplaats B.V.
•certain third parties (such as intellectual property rights holders, supervisory authorities, tax authorities, police and other regulatory authorities) if we are required to do so by law, or in accordance with our Privacy Policy. We may share your personal information:
- to comply with legal obligations or a court order; or
- if this is necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal offenses, such as fraud, deceit or prosecution, or
- if it is necessary to maintain our policies or to protect the rights and freedoms of others.
•other third parties to whom you have given consent to share your information via www.chinesewinnipeg.net, e.g. in the framework of a cooperation; •companies that we intend to merge with in the context of a re-organisation or that acquire us; •an intellectual property owner if the owner of an intellectual property right or an intermediary in good faith believes that an advertisement violates the rights of the owner. Before personal information is provided, the IP owner will enter into an agreement that, inter alia, stipulates that information is only provided on the strict condition that it may only be used in the context of legal proceedings and/or obtaining legal advice and/or to answer questions from the relevant advertiser Without limitation to the foregoing, we shall moreover - in our efforts to respect your privacy and to keep the website free of malicious persons or parties ¨C not disclose your personal information to third parties without a court order or formal request from the government in accordance with applicable law, unless we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to prevent impending injury or financial damages or to report alleged illegal activities.
Information you share on www.chinesewinnipeg.net: Our Website allows users to share advertisements and other information with other users, thereby making this shared information accessible to other users. Since our Website also enables you to directly contact a buyer or seller, we recommend that you consider how you share your personal information with others. You are solely responsible for the personal information you share through our Website and therefore we cannot guarantee the privacy or security of the information shared by you with other users.
In case you visit our Website from a shared computer or a computer in an internet cafe, we strongly recommend that you log off after each session. If you do not want the shared computer to remember you and/or your credentials, you will need to remove cookies and/or the history of your website visits.
Security
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by me. Therefore, I strongly advise you to review the Privacy Policy of these websites. I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Children’s Privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.
Changes to This Privacy Policy
I may update our Privacy Policy from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. I will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Policy on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions about my Privacy Policy, do not hesitate to contact me.

【郑重声明】温尼伯站载此文不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何投资或其他建议。转载需经本网同意并注明出处。本网站有部分文章是由网友自由上传,对于此类文章本站仅提供交流平台,不为其版权负责;部分内容经社区和论坛转载,原作者未知,如果您发现本网站上有侵犯您的知识产权的文章,请及时与我们联络,我们会及时删除或更新作者。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2015-4-29 18:15:21 | 只看该作者
Terms of Services
Welcome to www.umchinese.com & www.chinesewinnipeg.com ("Umchinese"). These Terms of Use, the Privacy Policy, the Mobile Devices Terms and all policies posted on our site set out the terms on which we offer you access to and use of our site, services, applications and tools (collectively "Services").

By accessing Umchinese you are agreeing to the following terms, which are designed to make sure that Umchinese works for everyone and we reserve the right to change without notice. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, do not use Umchinese. You are responsible for understanding these Terms of Service. These policies is effective April 1, 2015.

Account
In order to access and use some or a portion of the Services, you may be required to register with us and set up an account with your email address , a password and Verification by your phone number. The email address you provide will be your email address, and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. Therefore, you should protect your password and make your password difficult for others to guess.

You may connect to the Services with a third-party service (e.g., QQ) and you give us permission to access, store, and use your information from that service as permitted by that service and as may be described in our Privacy Policy.

You agree that Umchinese may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(i) comply with legal process;
(ii) enforce these Terms of Service;
(iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties;
(iv) respond to your requests for customer service;
(v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Umchinese, its users and the public.

If you believe your Account may have been compromised or misused, contact us immediately at [email protected]

Forum
Umchinese Forum aim to to discover and discuss what you want about the people, places and things that matter to you. We provide news and discussion forums for every members and guests. We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions. Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Umchinese Forum.

You are solely responsible for what you post on Umchinese Forum. Umchinese Forum does not claim ownership and/or authorship of any of the content you post and Umchinese Forum does not create and/or develop the content you post. However, by posting content on Umchinese Forum, the content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Umchinese, Umchinese owns and retains all rights in the content and the service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Umchinese content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Umchinese Content.

You agree that we are not liable for any content that is provided or posted by you or others. We have no duty to pre-screen your content or the content of others, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. You understand and acknowledge that by using Umchinese Forum, you may be exposed to content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable.

We may remove any content for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing any content. Umchinese Forum does not claim ownership of the content you submit, but you grant us a license to use the content (subject, of course, to our Privacy Policy)

You understand that the Umchinese Forumsite may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that the use of our site is subject to the usage rules set by Umchinese Forumand/or content providers who provide content to Topix. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Services, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.

You understand that no "spamming" is permitted anywhere on Umchinese Forum at any time. You will not post or transmit links, identical content, or snippets of identical content to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple threads for a single topic. Transmitting any such identical messages indiscriminately to multiple threads and/or creating multiple threads constitutes an unauthorized use, is in violation of these Terms of Service and is prohibited. You understand Umchinese Forummay, at any time, in its sole discretion, determine what user activity constitutes "spamming." and that Umchinese Forum reserves the right to employ any means and methods of technology, including, but not limited to rate limiting and content filters to prevent automated posting of duplicate content. Any attempt to reverse engineer, bypass, or publicize these systems is similarly prohibited.

You agree that discussion threads are not intended for commercial use. You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards. You understand that the use of any automated systems, software and/or code related to post/thread creation constitutes an unauthorized use, is in violation of these Terms of Service and is prohibited.

Marketplace
You will post in the appropriate category or area and will not do any of the following bad things:

1.violate any laws or our Prohibited Content Policy;
2.be false or misleading;
3.infringe any third-party right;
4.distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
5.distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Umchinese or the interests or property of Umchinese users;
6.impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of the Umchinese;
7.copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content;
8.use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access Umchinese and collect 9.content for any purpose without our express written permission;
10.harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
11.bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Umchinese.

Abusing Umchinese Services.
Please send email to [email protected] to tell us about any problems or offensive content so that together we can keep the Services site working properly. We may limit or terminate our Services, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Umchinese if we think that they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off Umchinese or not, we do not accept any liability for monitoring Umchinese or for unauthorized or unlawful content on Umchinese or use of Umchinese by users.

Fees and Services.
Using Umchinese Services is generally free. We may charge fees for certain Services. If the service you use charges a fee, you will be able to review and accept that charge. Our fees are quoted in Canadian Dollars, and we may change them from time to time. We will notify you of changes to our fee policy by posting such changes on the site. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service. Our fees are non-refundable, and you are responsible for paying them when they're due. If you don't, we may limit your ability to use the Services.

Content.
Umchinese Services contains stuff from us, you, and other users. You agree not to copy, modify, or distribute Umchinese Services, our copyrights or trademarks. When you give us content, you are granting us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights to that content. If you believe that your rights have been violated, please notify our designated copyright agent at [email protected] and we will investigate the matter. We reserve the right to remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms or the rights of any other party.

Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
The Umchinese Services are provided “as is” and “as available”. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do. As most of the stuff on the Umchinese Services comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what is offered. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our Services. Notification functionality in our Services may not occur in real time. Such functionality is subject to delays beyond our control, including without limitation, delays or latency due to your physical location or your wireless data service provider’s network. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of Umchinese, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.

Mobile Devices Terms
If you're accessing Umchinese Services from a mobile device using a Umchinese Mobile Application (the "Application"), the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Use") apply to you in addition to the applicable Mobile Privacy and Legal Notice or End User License Agreement, as the case may be.Your use of the Application confirms your agreement to these Terms of Use.

Application Use.
Umchinese grants you the right to use the Application only for your personal use. You must comply with all applicable laws and third party terms of agreement when using the Application (e.g. your wireless data service agreement). The Application may not contain the same functionality available on the www.Umchinese.com website.  You download and use of the Application is at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damages to your hardware device(s) or loss of data that results from the download or use of the Application.

Intellectual Property – Applications.
Umchinese owns, or is the licensee to, all right, title, and interest in and to its Applications, including all rights under patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, and any and all other proprietary rights, including all applications, renewals, extensions, and restorations thereof. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any Application and you will not remove, obscure, or alter Umchinese's copyright notice, trademarks or other proprietary rights notices affixed to, contained within, or accessed in conjunction with or by any Umchinese Application.

Prohibited Countries Policy and Foreign Trade Regulation - Applications.
Umchinese Applications or their underlying technology may not be downloaded to or exported or re-exported:
(a) into (or to a resident or national of) Burma (Myanmar), Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any other country subject to United States embargo;
(b) to anyone on the US Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or on the US Commerce Department's Denied Party or Entity List;
(c) to any prohibited country, person, end-user, or entity specified by US Export Laws. When using an Umchinese Application, you are responsible for complying with trade regulations and both foreign and domestic laws (e.g., you are not located in a country that is subject to a US Government embargo, or that has been designated by the US Government as a "terrorist supporting" country, and you are not listed on any US Government list of prohibited or restricted parties).

Additional Terms. Additional terms and conditions that apply to you based on the mobile device the Application is installed on:

iOS – Apple

1.    These Terms of Use are an agreement between you and Umchinese, and not with Apple. Apple is not responsible for the Application and the content thereof.
2.    Umchinese grants you the right to use the Application only on an iOS product that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
3.    Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Application.
4.    Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any third party intellectual property infringement claim.
5.    Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the Application or your possession and/or use of the Application, including but not limited to: (a) product liability claims; (b) any claim that the Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
6.    In the event of any failure of the Application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price, if applicable, for the Application to you; and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Application.
7.    Apple and Apple's subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of these Terms of Use, and, upon your acceptance, Apple as a third party beneficiary thereof will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms of Use against you.
【郑重声明】温尼伯站载此文不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何投资或其他建议。转载需经本网同意并注明出处。本网站有部分文章是由网友自由上传,对于此类文章本站仅提供交流平台,不为其版权负责;部分内容经社区和论坛转载,原作者未知,如果您发现本网站上有侵犯您的知识产权的文章,请及时与我们联络,我们会及时删除或更新作者。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2015-4-29 18:15:39 | 只看该作者
Privacy Policy
This privacy policy describes the policy of Umchinese regarding the collection, use, storage, sharing and protection of your personal information ("Privacy Policy"). This Privacy Policy applies to the www.umchinese.com website ("Umchinese") and all related websites, applications, services and tools where reference is made to this policy ("Services"), regardless of how you access the Services

Scope and consent: By using Umchinese and related Services, you give explicit consent to Umchinese for the collection, use, disclosure and retention of your personal information by us, as described in this Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.

Umchinese may change this Privacy Policy from time to time. We advise you to read it regularly. Substantial changes to our Privacy Policy will be announced on our Website. The amended Privacy Policy will be effective immediately after it is first posted on our Website. This Privacy Policy is effective as of April, 2015.

What personal information do we collect

You can visit our Website without registering for an account. When you decide to provide us with your personal information, you agree that such information is sent to and stored on our servers. We collect the following types of personal information:

Information we collect automatically: When you visit our Website, use our Services and or reply to ads or other content, we automatically collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other equipment that provides access. This information includes, but is not limited to:

•        information from your interaction with our Website and Services, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from www.Umchinese.ca, referring URL, ad data, IP address and standard web log information; and
•        information we collect through cookies, web beacons and similar technologies.

Information you provide to us: We collect and store any information you enter on our Website or that you provide to us when you use our Services. This information includes, but is not limited to:

•        information that you provide to us when you register for an account or for the Services that you use;
•        additional information that you may provide to us through social media sites or third party Services;
•        information provided in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website or correspondence that is sent to us;
•        information about your location and the location of your device, including your device’s unique identifier information if you have enabled this service on your mobile device, and
•        your resume if you choose to submit it to us for consideration through our careers page

Information from other sources: We may receive or collect additional information about you from third parties and add this to our account information. This information includes, but is not limited to: demographic data, navigation data, additional contact data and additional data about you from other sources, such as public authorities, to the extent permitted by law.

3.  How we use your personal information

You agree that we may use your personal information for the following purposes:

•        to provide you access to our Services and Customer Support by means of e-mail or telephone;
•        to prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, fraud and security breaches and to enforce our Terms of Use;
•        to personalize, measure and improve our Services, content and ads;
•        to provide you with other services that you have requested, as described when we collected the information.

Sharing information with and registration on social media sites: We may offer sign-on Services that enable you to access the Website or related websites with your login credentials. We can also offer Services that enable you to share information with third party social media websites, such as Facebook, QQ and Weixin.

If you provide us access to personal information stored on third party websites, the scope of access to this personal information shall vary per website and will be determined by both your own browser settings and your consent. If you wish to connect your third party account to your Umchinese account and you consent to us accessing the information in these third party accounts, you agree that we can collect, use and store information from this third party website in accordance with this Privacy Policy.

Transfer of your personal information to third parties: We may disclose your personal information to third parties in accordance with this Privacy Policy and applicable legislation and regulations. As further described under Section 4, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may share your personal information with:

•        companies of the Winnipeg Chinese Media to provide joint content and services (such as registration and customer support), to prevent, detect and investigate possible illegal activities, violations of our policy, fraud and/or data security breaches, and to support decision making on products, websites, applications, services, tools and communication. The company will only use this information to send you marketing messages when you yourself have requested their services, and they will use your personal information in accordance with their respective privacy policy.
•        service providers with whom we have entered into an agreement to help us provide our Services on the website, such as financial service providers, marketing agencies and technical support. In such cases, the personal information shall remain under the control of Marktplaats B.V.
•        certain third parties (such as intellectual property rights holders, supervisory authorities, tax authorities, police and other regulatory authorities) if we are required to do so by law, or in accordance with our Privacy Policy. We may share your personal information:
- to comply with legal obligations or a court order; or

- if this is necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal offenses, such as fraud, deceit or prosecution, or

- if it is necessary to maintain our policies or to protect the rights and freedoms of others.

•        other third parties to whom you have given consent to share your information via Umchinese, e.g. in the framework of a cooperation;
•        companies that we intend to merge with in the context of a re-organisation or that acquire us;
•        an intellectual property owner if the owner of an intellectual property right or an intermediary in good faith believes that an advertisement violates the rights of the owner. Before personal information is provided, the IP owner will enter into an agreement that, inter alia, stipulates that information is only provided on the strict condition that it may only be used in the context of legal proceedings and/or obtaining legal advice and/or to answer questions from the relevant advertiser
Without limitation to the foregoing, we shall moreover - in our efforts to respect your privacy and to keep the website free of malicious persons or parties – not disclose your personal information to third parties without a court order or formal request from the government in accordance with applicable law, unless we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to prevent impending injury or financial damages or to report alleged illegal activities.

Information you share on www.Umchinese.com: Our Website allows users to share advertisements and other information with other users, thereby making this shared information accessible to other users. Since our Website also enables you to directly contact a buyer or seller, we recommend that you consider how you share your personal information with others. You are solely responsible for the personal information you share through our Website and therefore we cannot guarantee the privacy or security of the information shared by you with other users.

In case you visit our Website from a shared computer or a computer in an internet café, we strongly recommend that you log off after each session. If you do not want the shared computer to remember you and/or your credentials, you will need to remove cookies and/or the history of your website visits.

4.  Cookies

When you use our Services, we and our service providers may place cookies (data files on your phone or mobile device’s drive) or web beacons (electronic images that are placed in a web page’s code) or similar technologies. We use cookies to help us identify you as a user, to provide you a better experience on our Website, to measure promotional effectiveness and to ensure trust and safety on our Website. For more detailed information about our use of these technologies, we refer you to our Policy on Cookies, Web beacons and Similar Technologies.

6.  Protection and retention of your personal information

We protect your information by using technical and administrative security measures (such as firewalls, data encryption, and physical and administrative access controls to the data and servers) that limit the risk of loss, abuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Nevertheless, if you believe your account has been abused, please contact us through the [email protected]        

We retain personal information no longer than is legally permissible and delete personal information when it is no longer necessary for the purposes as described above.

8.  Other information

Abuse and unsolicited commercial communications ("spam"): We do not tolerate abuse of our Website. You do not have permission to add other Umchinese users to your mailing list (e-mail or postal) for commercial purposes, even if a user has purchased something from you, unless the user has given his explicit consent. If you notice that someone is abusing our Website (spam or spoof emails), please notify us [email protected]
It is not allowed to use our member-to-member communication resources to send spam or content that violates our Terms of Use in any other way. For your security, we may scan messages automatically and check for spam, viruses, phishing and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content. We do not permanently store messages sent through these resources.

Third Parties: Unless explicitly provided otherwise in this Privacy Policy, this Privacy Policy applies only to the use and transfer of information we collect from you. Umchinese has no control over the privacy policies of third parties that may apply to you. When we work with third parties or use third party tools to provide certain services, we will explicitly indicate which privacy policy applies to you. We therefore encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2015-4-29 18:15:54 | 只看该作者
Cookies Policy

When you visit or interact with our sites, services, applications, tools or messaging, we or our authorized service providers may use cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies for storing information to help provide you with a better, faster, and safer experience and for advertising purposes.

This page is designed to help you understand more about these technologies and our use of them on our sites and in our services, applications, and tools. Below is a summary of a few key things you should know about our use of such technologies. You can review the contents of our full User Cookie Notice below.

Our cookies and similar technologies have different functions. They are either necessary for the functioning of our services, help us improve our performance, give you extra functionalities, or help us to serve you relevant and targeted ads. We use cookies and similar technologies that only remain on your device for as long as you keep your browser active (session) and cookies and similar technologies that remain on your device for a longer period (persistent).You are free to block, delete, or disable these technologies if your device permits so. You can manage your cookies and your cookie preferences in your browser or device settings.

Where possible, security measures are set in place to prevent unauthorized access to our cookies and similar technologies. A unique identifier ensures that only we and/or our authorized service providers have access to cookie data.

Service providers are companies that help us with various aspects of our business, such as site operations, services, applications, advertisements and tools. We use some authorized service providers to help us to serve you relevant ads on our services and other places on the internet. These service providers may also place cookies on your device via our services (third party cookies). They may also collect information that helps them identify your device, such as IP-address or other unique or device identifiers.

What are cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies?

Like most sites, we use technologies that are essentially small data files placed on your computer, tablet, mobile phone, or other devices (referred to collectively as a “device”) that allow us to record certain pieces of information whenever you visit or interact with our sites, services, applications, messaging, and tools.

The specific names and types of the cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies we use may change from time to time. In order to help you better understand this Policy and our use of such technologies we have provided the following limited terminology and definitions:

Cookies – Small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser. There are several types of cookies:
•        Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
•        Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
•        First-party cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
•        Third-party cookies are set by a third party site separate from the site you are visiting.
Cookies can be disabled or removed by tools that are available in most commercial browsers. The preferences for each browser you use will need to be set separately and different browsers offer different functionality and options.

Web beacons - Small graphic images (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) that may be included on our sites, services, applications, messaging, and tools, that typically work in conjunction with cookies to identify our users and user behavior.

Similar technologies – Technologies that store information in your browser or device utilizing local shared objects or local storage, such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies, and other web application software methods. These technologies can operate across all of your browsers, and in some instances may not be fully managed by your browser and may require management directly through your installed applications or device. We do not use these technologies for storing information to target advertising to you on or off our sites.

We may use the terms “cookies” or “similar technologies” interchangeably in our policies to refer to all technologies that we may use to store data in your browser or device or that collect information or help us identify you in the manner described above.

Your choice and our use of cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies:

We offer certain site features, services, applications, and tools that are available only through the use of these technologies. You are always free to block, delete, or disable these technologies if your browser, installed application, or device so permits. However, if you decline cookies or other similar technologies, you may not be able to take advantage of certain site features, services, applications, or tools. You may also be required to re-enter your password more frequently during your browsing session. For more information on how you can block, delete, or disable these technologies, please review your browser or device settings.

Generally, these technologies allow our sites, services, applications, and tools to store relevant information in your browser or device and later read that information in order to identify you to our servers or internal systems. Where applicable, we protect our cookies and other similar technologies to help ensure that only we and/or our authorized service providers can interpret them by assigning them a unique identifier that is designed for interpretation only by us. We do not store any of your personal information on any of our cookies or other similar technologies.

Any personal information that we collect and store through use of these technologies is first obtained through notice and consent: We obtain your consent by providing you with transparent notice of use of the technologies and providing you with the opportunity to make a choice to disable these technologies as set forth above.

Our uses of such technologies fall into the following general categories:

1. Operationally Necessary. We may use cookies, web beacons, or other similar technologies that are necessary to the operation of our sites, services, applications, and tools. This includes technologies that allow you access to our sites, services, applications, and tools; that are required to identify irregular site behavior, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security; or that allow you to make use of our functions such as shopping-carts, saved search, or similar functions;

2. Performance Related. We may use cookies, web beacons, or other similar technologies to assess the performance of our websites, applications, services, and tools, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how our visitors use our websites, determine if you have interacted with our messaging, determine whether you have viewed an item or link, or to improve our website content, applications, services, or tools;

3. Functionality Related. We may use cookies, web beacons, or other similar technologies that allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using our sites, services, applications, or tools. This may include identifying you when you sign into our sites or keeping track of your specified preferences, interests, or past items viewed so that we may enhance the presentation of content on our sites;

4. Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our sites or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that have been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement.

To opt-out of the use of third-party advertising-related cookies and web beacons, see the section ‘Ad Networks and Exchanges operated by authorized third parties’ below. Opting out of our first-party advertising-related cookies, or out of third-party advertising-related cookies and web beacons as described below, does not necessarily mean that you will not see our advertising - only that this advertising will not be targeted to you through the use of first-party or third-party cookies, web beacons or related technologies.

If you would like to opt-out of all other types of technologies we employ on our sites, services, applications, or tools, you may do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as your browser or device permits.

Use of these technologies by authorized third-party service providers:

We may work with third-party companies, commonly known as service providers, who are authorized to place third-party cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies for storing information on our sites or in our services, applications, and tools with our permission. These service providers help us to provide you with a better, faster, and safer experience.

These service providers may use these technologies to help us deliver our own content and advertising, and compile anonymous site metrics and analytics. We do not permit any of these service providers to collect any of your personal information on our sites or in our services, applications, or tools for their own purposes. These service providers are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions on their use or collection of any personal information. Third party cookies are covered by the third-parties’ privacy policy.

With the exception of the use of such technologies by our service providers or other authorized third-parties, we do not permit any third-party content on sites (such as item listings, member-to-member communications, classified listings, comments, reviews, etc.) to include or utilize any cookies, web beacons, local storage, or similar technologies for tracking purposes or to collect your personal information. If you believe a listing or other third-party content might be collecting personal information or using tracking technologies on one of our sites, please report it to [email protected].

Ad networks and exchanges operated by authorized third parties:

We may use third parties, such as advertising networks and exchanges, to allow us to serve you advertisements. These third-party ad networks and exchange providers may use third-party cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies to collect information. They may also collect your device identifier, IP address, or identifier for advertising (IDFA). The information that these third parties collect may be used to assist us in providing you with more relevant advertising that we serve on our sites or elsewhere on the web. Third party cookies are covered by the third-parties’ privacy policy.

For more information on third-party advertising-related cookies and how to opt-out of them, please visit one of the following third party websites:

http://www.youronlinechoices.eu

http://www.aboutads.info/choices (only available in English)

http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices (only available in English)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-4-29 18:16:16 | 只看该作者
Prohibited Content
The list below details what can't be posted on Umchinese:

•        Adult or Erotic Products and Services
•        Alcoholic Beverages
•        Baby Walkers
•        Blood, Bodily Fluids and Body Parts
•        Burglary Tools
•        Car seats manufactured prior to January 1st, 2012
•        Counterfeit currency, stamps or coins
•        Counterfeit Products
•        Electronic Surveillance Equipment designed or used primarily to illegally intercept/record the private actions or interactions of others without their knowledge or permission
•        Embargoed Goods
•        Escort or accompanying services
•        Government and Transit Uniforms, IDs and Licenses
•        Health or weight loss products that have not been approved by Health Canada
•        High-Powered Laser Pointers
•        Illegal Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia (such as narcotics, steroids etc.) or any mention of related items, services or activities
•        Illegal Services
•        Ivory or bone (Examples include: Bone from animals that produce ivory, carved and uncarved ivory, manufactured items containing actual ivory, and so on)
•        Hazardous Materials
•        Fireworks, Destructive Devices and Explosives
•        Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records & Personal Information (in any form, including mailing lists)
•        Items which encourage or facilitate illegal activity (such as mod chips or modding services)
•        Knives, excluding collectable knives and swords (unsharpened, fantasy/antique) and kitchen utensils, cutlery
•        Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Slot Machines
•        Massage Service ads posted by anyone who is not a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) and who is unable to provide insurance receipts for customers
•        Massage Service ads with full body photographs. Photographs are to be limited to head shots or photographs of the facility
•        Massage may also be included as part of an Esthetics package by a registered Esthetician but may not be offered on it's own
•        New merchandise or services from network marketing companies, independent franchisees or distributors, or similar representatives*
•        Obscene Material and Child Pornography
•        Offensive Material
•        Pesticides
•        Pictures or images that contain nudity
•        Police Badges and Uniforms
•        Prescription Drugs and Devices
•        Prostitution or ads that offer sex, sexual favours or sexual actions in exchange for money
•        Recalled items
•        Satellite products that violate the Radiocommunication Act
•        Sexual services, including webcamming
•        Solicitation of other users except by placing an ad
•        Stocks and Other Securities
•        Stolen Property
•        Tobacco and Related Items
•        Taxidermied Animals
•        Tobacco Products or other smoking related items (hookahs, e-cigarettes, herbal blends etc.)
•        Meat for human consumption (meat for dogs is allowed in Pets> Accessories)
•        Used Cosmetics
•        Weapons and related items, services or activities (such as firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, Airsoft rifles or parts, BB and pellet guns, replica weapons, tear gas, stun guns, archery equipment, and martial arts weapons)

Please note:

•        Representatives from reputable direct sale companies (such as Avon, Tupperware, Watkins) are permitted to post one (1) ad in the most appropriate Services Category of their closest Umchinese City, advertising their presence, or any new product lines or promotions that are available. Any ads in the Buy and Sell sections, or any ads attempting to recruit new representatives will be removed.
•        Users must be at least 16 to post ads on their own. Ads for our younger users must be posted by an adult for security reasons.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-4-29 18:17:12 | 只看该作者
Posting Policies
The following activities are prohibited from Umchinese Canada:

•        Posting an ad if you are not located in Canada.
•        Posting an item for sale that is not located in Canada.
•        Posting an item for sale that is illegal to own, buy or sell in your area of residence.
•        Posting an item for sale that is in the prohibited items and services list.
•        Posting duplicate ads in multiple categories or multiple cities.
•        Posting ads using multiple different email addresses.
•        Posting an ad that serves no other purpose other than to send traffic to a web site.
•        Posting a multi-level marketing or other prohibited job.
•        Posting an ad containing a list of keywords not directly related to the item being sold.
•        Posting an ad in languages other than English and French.
•        Posting an ad that contains adult, mature or erotic content. Personals are not allowed.
•        Posting an ad that defames anyone or contains "hate speech".
•        Posting opinions, notices, and discussion topics which should instead be posted on social media sites.
•        Posting an ad in an incorrect or misleading category or with misleading information.
•        Posting an ad that violates Umchinese's Pets Posting Policies.
•        Posting an ad that violates Umchinese's Equality in Housing policy.

Please note:

•        Users must be at least 16 to post ads on their own. Ads for our younger users must be posted by an adult for security reasons.
•        Any ads that do not comply with Umchinese policies will be removed from the site. Additionally, users who violate such policies will be blocked from using Umchinese in the future.
Our general rule is that you may not list, buy or sell items or services that are illegal to own, buy or sell in your province of residence, or that are not bought or sold in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. You are responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws relating to the item you list, buy or sell.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
7#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-4-29 18:17:43 | 只看该作者
Age Restrictions
Umchinese cares about the safety of your entire family. We understand that in the age of technology, kids are on the internet more than ever and free online classifieds can be a fun way for them to find toys, video games, clothes, and other cool items.

While we pride ourselves on being a site that the whole family can use, we also know the concerns involved with transacting online.

We want to minimize these risks. Therefore, for anyone under 16 years of age, we ask that you have your parent/guardian respond to any ads you may be interested in. Also, if you wish to post an ad on Umchinese, have your parent/guardian do so on your behalf, so they can be directly involved in the transaction.

Umchinese reserves the right to remove any ad if we feel it is in the best interest and for the safety of our users.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-4-29 18:17:54 | 只看该作者
Ad Reply Code of Conduct
While Umchinese does not actively monitor replies sent within our system between users, we reserve the right to delete or ban those who we deem to be using replies inappropriately.

When contacting other users:

•        Please treat them with courtesy and respect.
•        Please do not reply to ads with unsolicited opinions, comments, or judgements on the content of the ads or about the poster.
•        All replies to ads must be in connection to what the ad is offering. Replies regarding other commercial offers are not permitted.
•        Abusive ad replies are not permitted. Any replies containing hate speech or defamation are strictly prohibited.
•        Impersonating other users, including supplying fake phone numbers is not permitted, and those who are found to be doing so may lose the ability to use Umchinese.
Umchinese reserves the right to revoke the ability of any users to reply to ads without notice.

If you receive a reply that you feel is inappropriate, please send email to [email protected] to report it to our support team.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
9#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-4-29 18:18:08 | 只看该作者
Linking to a Website       
You may include a link to your website if you would like to:

•        Link to additional product information
•        Link to a page with more pictures
•        Link to a page with an alternate contact method
Please note that your ad must advertise a specific item or service. Ads created for the sole purpose of directing traffic to an alternate website are not allowed on Umchinese.

Additionally, you may not include a URL in your image of the item, or advertise referral codes in an attempt to gain the referral credit
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
10#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-4-29 18:18:19 | 只看该作者
Requirements for Financial Services       
Are you looking to post an ad offering loan or financing services? If so, there are specific details that must be included within the content of your ad. If these requirements are NOT met, your posting may be removed by the Umchinese team for security and verification purposes.

In any ad offering loan or financing services, you must include the following:

1. Company information:
•        Business name
•        Mailing address
•        Contact phone number
•        Website URL (if applicable)

2. Are you accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB)?
•        Yes/No

In addition to the above points, you must include as much information as possible on the actual service you are providing. Some key features might include:
•        Loan Features
•        Service Features
•        Loan Application Information
•        Repayment Terms

While ads offering loan or financing services are subject to more strict requirements, this is done to protect the user community as a whole from unscrupulous lenders.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册用户

本版积分规则

手机版|温尼伯站

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 09:41 , Processed in 0.100457 second(s), 46 queries , Gzip On.

温尼伯站版权所有

All right reserved by Winnipeg Chinese Media.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表